Doors Off Helicopter Flight over Melbourne
Doors Off Helicopter Flight over Melbourne
Marvel at the twinkling city and pristine beaches of Melbourne from birds-eye view during this thrilling doors-off helicopter flight. Soaring through the sky, feel the fresh air blowing in your hair as you stare down at the city and beaches below.
View the spectacular landmarks of Melbourne – such as bustling St. Kilda, the Albert Park Formula One Track, the MCG and so much more!
Get your heart racing for an unforgettable experience!
- Spectacular panoramic uninterrupted views of Melbourne
- Exciting doors-off helicopter flight
- One of a kind in Melbourne!
- 30 minute scenic flight over Melbourne
- The best, unobstructed views
- Experienced and knowledgeable pilot
Take to the skies and discover the contrasting beauty of Melbourne city during this 30 minute doors-off helicopter flight. With open doors and unobstructed panoramic views of the world below, you’ll feel your heart race faster each time you peak towards the ground. Take delight in the magnificent views of the glittering city, famous landmarks and golden sand beaches as you soar across the sky. With nothing obstructing your view, this flight is the ideal opportunity to capture some fantastic shots from the clouds. Experience the perfect fusion between thrill and beautiful scenery during this helicopter flight!
Price in AUD. GST Included. Please allow a total of 60 minutes for this experience. The flight time is approximately 30 minutes in duration.
- Please allow a total of 60 minutes for this experience. The flight time is approximately 30 minutes in duration
- Available seven days a week between 10am-5pm (8pm during daylight savings)
- Please arrive at the airport at least 15 minutes before your flight time to check in and receive your safety briefing.
- Photo identification is required on the day and must match the name(s) on the booking confirmation
- This experience isn’t suitable for children below the age of five. Children aged 5-13 must be accompanied with an adult, or legal guardian
- Maximum weight limit is 130kg. Maximum combined passenger weight for five people in shared flights is 600kg
- The experience provider reserves the right to substitute aircraft without notice
- Passengers with physical and/or mental disabilities must book on private flights and be accompanied by a carer in and around the helicopter
- Phones, cameras, bags tongs/flip flops and loose jewellery (unless of restricted religious significance and must be attached firmly to you and covered) are not permitted in the helicopter
- Participants who arrive on the day of their experience and do not adhere to these guidelines will forfeit their experience
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
Numbers on the Day
Shared flights run with a minimum of three passengers plus crew. Passengers within 48 hours of their flight will be notified if their preferred session time has not been filled. The supplier may need to shift flight times to match up shared passengers to create a full flight.
Spectators are allowed to view the loading and unloading of passengers entering and exiting helicopter, as well as departure and landing, take pictures all from a designated distance and accompanied by an escort from staff only. We highly recommend spectators to view from St Kilda Sea Baths for fly by view.
Flights will only be conducted in safe weather conditions. Many factors such as wind, visibility, low clouds and rain can prohibit a safe and enjoyable flight. The supplier reserves the right to postpone flights, at the discretion of the pilot, on the day where the forecast and conditions do not permit safe and enjoyable flying operations.
Please dress comfortably and wear sensible shoes. Phones, cameras, bags thongs/flip flops and loose jewellery (unless of restricted religious significance and must be attached firmly to you and covered) are not permitted in the helicopter. Religious required clothing must also be able to be safely secured during the flight. Pilot and ground staff have the right to cancel your flight, if deemed risky and not comply with safety regulations.
We allow your own camera, GoPro/or similar, or phone to be used during the flight – any device used, must be secured to you via a lanyard, wrist strap, or selfie stick or similar that will not fall to ground in the event of a slip or mishap. All devices will be checked for securement before departure and the pilot in command has the right to prevent a device being used if he/she does not feel it meets safety requirements. Feel free to email us at email@example.com if you wish to clarify that further or require more information.