Luxury Flight To King Valley with 3 Course Lunch & Tasting
Luxury flight to Brown Brothers Milawa winery, 3 course lunch & tasting
All day tour: 10am-4pm
Luxury flight to a regional Victorian winery.
Brown Brothers Milawa Winery tour with tasting.
Two-course lunch at an award-winning restaurant.
Depart Melbourne for the day in a luxury aircraft and soar above Victoria’s High Country, enjoying picturesque views before arriving at your destination; Brown Brothers Milawa Winery. Here you’ll be spoiled with a wine tasting tour and three course lunch at their fine dining restaurant.
- Luxury flight to a winery
- Tour of Brown Brothers Milawa Winery with tasting
- Three course lunch at an award-winning restaurant
- Return flight to Brown Brothers Milawa Winery departing from Moorabbin Airport
- Free parking and VIP lounge access
- Light catering on board
- Brown Brothers tasting tour
- Three course lunch with paired wines
Impress your special someone with a luxury flight to King Valley; the ultimate destination for wine lovers. Departing from Moorabbin Airport, experience celebrity-style treatment with VIP lounge access and on-board catering. As you take to the skies, enjoy picture-perfect views of mountainous terrain and lush green fields. Upon arrival at the distinguished Brown Brothers Milawa Winery, enjoy a grand tour of the grounds visiting their historic buildings before a tasting session in their Cellar Door. Finish the day with an impressive three course lunch in their acclaimed Patricia’s Table Restaurant. You’ll be treated to sparkling wine on arrival as well as premium paired wines with each course. This tour departs on Saturdays and Sundays at 10am, returning at 4pm.
Price in AUD. GST Included.
- This tour departs on Saturdays and Sundays at 10am, returning at 4pm
Only participants are permitted in the lounges or hangar facilities. If bringing along family and friends, they’ll be able to watch take off and landing from designated viewing areas. Access to aircraft, tarmac and all aviation facilities are subjected to operator guidelines on the day and must be attended in accompany of a relevant staff member.
- Participants are advised to make their own insurance provisions in case of unforeseen circumstances
- All participants that are involved in the winery tour tasting session must be over 18 years old to drink and handle alcohol
- Photo identification is required on the day and must match the name(s) on the booking confirmation
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
Numbers on the Day
Please note this tour requires 4 passengers to run. The tour will be shared with other participants, unless you wish to book the entire aircraft for a private tour.
This tour may be affected by weather conditions. If the tour cannot go ahead, you will be contact by the provider and offered an alternate date.